A day at the Village des Enfants ski school and leisure centre
9:30 a.m. : Departure
Meeting point in the garden at the sign that corresponds to the child’s level (fully equipped for skiing: shoes, skis, hat, gloves, sunglasses/mask, VDE ski lessons’ card).
12 p.m. : End of ski lessons (5 year olds and +) and ski activities (3-4 year olds)
- Not having lunch at the VDE: the children wait for their parents at the sign corresponding to their level.
- Having lunch at the VDE: the children are supervised by the instructors until 1:30 p.m.
1:30 p.m. : Resume ski lessons and ski activities
Meeting point outside around the instructor.
4 p.m. : End of ski lessons and ski activities
From Sunday to Thursday
- Without entertainment: the children wait for their parents at their sign.
- With entertainment: the children are taken care of by the instructors for a snack and an activity finishing at 5:30 p.m.
- No entertainment on Friday
- Medals and certificates given out from 4:15 to 5:30 p.m.
- Before you leave the VDE at the end of the day, don’t forget to pick up your skiing equipment
- The hours (ski lessons, entertainment and meals) are the same for all ages and levels.
- Test each end of week
- Beginners (ski and snowboard): Avoriaz Skipass during the week, when the instructor asks for it
- Bronze (ski): Avoriaz skipass during the week, when the instructor asks for it
- Silver (ski) and Fun (snowboard): Avoriaz skipass
- Vermilion, Gold, Platinum and Competition (skiing), Free, Expert (snowboarding) : Portes du Soleil skipass
Have a nice stay!