A village dedicated to children.
1000m2 of space dedicated to your children
You will find the children's village, ideally located in the heart of the Avoriaz resort, allowing you to access the Portes du Soleil ski area on skis after dropping off your child.
The children's village has a chalet dedicated to children, including :
- a reception desk where a host will be able to answer all your questions.
- 4 activity leaders, each one dedicated to a specific age group.
- an auditorium
- child-friendly sanitary facilities
- a restaurant room
In the morning, we wait for your child outside the chalet, skis on. From 5 years old, your child will go directly on the slopes with their group, following their instructor.
The youngest (3 and 4 years old) will stay with their activity leader right next to the chalet, in a magical secure area where they can meet the figurines of their favourite cartoons.
At the Children's Village of Avoriaz, we do everything possible to ensure that your child is completely safe:
- In the morning, at noon and in the evening, an activity leader with a list checks that the departure of each child is done at the right time and with the right person.
- The toddler area is completely secure and we favour small groups of children so that the activity leader can be very present for each child.
- Groups of ski or snowboard lessons are taught by professional esf instructors, specially trained to ensure your child's safety in the Avoriaz and Portes du Soleil ski area.
In the Children's Village chalet, one floor is entirely dedicated to the restaurant.
- Balanced meals are made every day by our kitchen team.
- The activity leaders serve each child at the table, so that the time of the meal is not too long.
- The children have the pleasure of meeting the activity leaders who take care of them throughout the day at the restaurant.
- Groups of children take turns at lunch, so that the calm of the youngest is assured.
At the Children's Village, everything is designed for the well-being of children ...and parents!
Once you have entrusted us with your child, you can go skiing and relax with peace of mind.
The Avoriaz Children's Village in a few words :
- Total care for your children from 9:30am to 5:30pm.
- Quality lunches and snacks
- Activities and workshops adapted to each age group so that your child can spend an exceptional moment with us.
- Unique know-how and learning
- Caring activity leaders and professional instructors are dedicated to your child's well-being and progress, not to mention fun! The guarantee of a full day without boredom.
Advice & Practical Information
Choose your ski pass
Advice to parents
What is my level?
The team: Instructors and Activity Leaders
Our BAFA animators
A village dedicated to children
1000m2 of dedicated space
Children's Village - Live
This weeks activities
New at the Village